It's a new day. It's a new dawn. It's a new life for me. And I'm feeling good. (Actually great)

So it's been awhile since I wrote last--been blasting away on a rewrite and trusting some brilliant, well read, good friends to read the few pages I have shared--they are encouraging. Makes me feel great!

A few months ago--6 or so I had a high ish sugar read--no AMA dr would worry too much but I watched it and the time has come to get rid of all sugar--all things that turn into sugar etc from my life for 3 months then test again. Geez after cancer the last thing I want is diabetes. So it is all reversible provided I do what is necessary. Cold turkey. Completely.

I have wanted to do this for some time but it was always a bugaboo to me. I would think about it and try and I did remove sugar to a great extent with no consistency. I would fall off the wagon at the drop of a hat or a stress.

Then I made the switch to 99% chocolate and 100% chocolate--I have to admit I have always liked dark chocolate anyway and I did it gradually --72%-85% and then went into my neighborhood amazing chocolate shop where they make their own and import from all over. Found 99 and 100 and now everything else tastes sweet--too sweet. One change made.

Then I needed to remove sweets, candy etc. And now I am removing it really. It means I cook more and order smart. I am watching sauces which have sweetener (honey in salad dressing etc) and one serving of fruit a day which I don't suggest for anyone without a dr suggesting it.

I take 36 supplements a day plus a drink with all sorts of ingredients. Lousy timing to go off sugar--summer is coming with all the stone fruits I love so I will have to be picky --really picky.

It is a time of clearing house for me...the attic was an all day job--committing to yoga and my workouts and cardio another bit of clearing old habits.
Far to easy to be sedentary these days.

So day two led to a headache, but day three is starting well. Day three is ending on a good note--not hungry, not much crazy and not eating any sugar...I am retraining my sweet tooth. Wish me luck!


My gateway to the 99%---check out the link and know it is excellent!
http://bit.ly/1FhEz35

This is from TCHO--
TCHO makes 99% for baking--this I will eat straight and it is also how I made my bark the other day to ensure I had something special...no added sugar or sweeteners--Link to TCHO below:
http://bit.ly/1B0lWLP Don't get side tracked on their other products!

This is the one I really like and I can't get it right now. I am hoping to buy some before summer otherwise I will be dreaming of it come fall/winter. They don't ship when it is hot.  and it is
my favorite sugar free/ unsweetened chocolate--I buy it at a chocolate shop near me. But you can order through their website! Which I just did!