#31 Days of Pink--Day 30 Pics from Ct, jewelry, headbands and makeup!

I promised pics from Ct. So here we are: from left to right: Shirley Wershba, my mom, myself, my friend Anne and her friend from New Canaan.

Two of my chan luu bracelets --this years on the left and two years ago on the right-raising money for breast cancer research.

butter london gloss--my favorite nail polish has a pal.

the amazing Mary Ann--at the event in Connecticut.

head bands from Un Deux Trois--my youngest was in a fashion show to raise money for an anti bullying foundation. we got to meet the designer, Beverly who is amazing and designs clothes for all body types from ages 5-16. Love her store.


The beach on Monday Oct 28, 2013--went to breakfast with my youngest.

That very same youngest, 8 years ago on the beach in New Zealand when she was three--black sand, white shells and a little girl

bracelets at Whole Foods--