Do you really want to know?

Do you really want to know?

Do you really want to know?

A few months back--I might have written about this before--My friend Mary Ann andI were talking 
about how we just weren't interested anymore. No interested in tests, scans.surgeries, reactions,
side effects or cancer. No interest! Bored! Enough already!
I am fine but my head is spinning as I try to get myself to April in good spirits hoping against 
hope that I get to have a normal looking body by summer.
I have met new people. Will they think I had a boob job for the hell of it?
Will I look good by my 30th class reunion? It is a mere three weeks post op week!

 Of my class of 73 about 45 of them know I think--facebook friends.

BUT in between now and then I have added or will be adding a few new medical things---let's see--
I wore a cardio monitor for 1 day--24 hours-- strapped to my chest and 
I have to have a look and c proceedure next week because tamoxifen is a funny drug 
and while it can block estrogen receptor cancer in the breast it can encourage it else where...

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Maybe I should rename the blog to enough already!
UGH!
I am working out--drinking green--driving kids to sports and writing,,,what else can I do? Oh yes! Meditate!
Off I go to om!