busy busy busy--it's Christmas time in the city

Well two days ago I awoke with a rash on my face-- I think it is my rosacea raging back at me--I had it last time too but I can't remember which day..this time it was day 10--I stopped taking zofran and on the internet found an obscure article from 1999 where they were seeing results in people using zofran for rosacea--so I started taking the zofran again to see.

K had a friend over  and I walked around bald in front of her.
 S wants to ask Santa to grow my hair back...I must remember to tell her it is actually helpful--I don't have to spend any time at all on the hair--no cut no color no shaving my legs--really I am saving probably 1-2 hours a week plus the 3 hour hair color appointment once every 6. I got time all over the place.

I have just about finished my shopping for Christmas. My brother in law is due to go home from the hospital today--he has had his own set of adventures but all is on the mend.

I have to pick up my sleeve---this is a thing to use when flying or at altitude so I don't get lymphadema from the node removal--it is more common in women who have had a lot of nodes removed but I want to be careful. I have to go to a shop called " A private affair" love the name and there is a very pretty red velvet bra and  panty set in the window. It is also right next door to a knit store where I plan to visit to offset the horror of picking up a "sleeve?.
VEry few things make me feel like a cancer person--the sleeve and a certain scarf wrapping technique--I am trying to make friends with the technique but ...it is tough.

I became aware of breast cancer in the 1970's when my god mother's mother had it. Then I started hearing about more and more women--there was a woman of a certain age who would wear her scarf wrapped this certain way and wear diaphonas clothes--flowy pants and tops in desert colors. My god mothers's mom was NOT one of these--she kept her own sense of style-continued to have grand parties and buy bathing suits. BUT those other women who were brave  and strong inspite of the scarf wrapping--their sense of style is not mine. I want to be sleek and elegant.